The Online Services contain information, data, photographs, graphics, text, images, typefaces, and other material (collectively "ACP Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary and intellectual property rights. By using or accessing the Online Services, you acknowledge that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or later developed.
We impose certain standards on your conduct when accessing, browsing, or using the Online Services. Specifically, you shall:
- Use the Online Services only for lawful purposes;
- Refrain from transmitting through the Online Services any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, or fraudulent material, or any material that is bigoted or otherwise discriminatory toward any class of persons based upon their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or other legally protected status—including, but not limited to, material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, that would give rise to civil liability, or that would otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Refrain from transmitting through the Online Services any content that infringes any patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Refrain from using or exploiting any component or aspect of the Online Services for any commercial or non-private purpose;
- Refrain from accessing the Online Services other than through the interface we provide—including, but not limited to, by using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means—or from accessing content or data that you know is not intended for you and that we have not authorized you to access;
- Refrain from attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Online Services or any associated system or network, from attempting to breach security measures without proper authorization, and from attempting to reverse-engineer, modify, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the Aquarium in providing the Online Services;
- Refrain from interfering or attempting to interfere with any third party's use of the Online Services, including, but not limited to, by submitting a virus, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing," by misrepresenting the source, identity or content of information transmitted via the Online Services, or by using the Online Services to send unsolicited communications to other users;
Any conduct by you that we conclude, in our sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Online Services is prohibited. Further, any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Occasionally, we may make available in the Online Services a link to a third party's web site. These links will cause you to leave our Online Services for sites or services that are not under our control.
We expressly disclaim any responsibility for and make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or availability of information found on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site. We provide the links to you only as a convenience and do not endorse any other site or service or its use or content.
We encourage discretion when browsing the internet. Because some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in third-party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.